Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where do we go from here?

How do I do this. Not so much a question as it is a statement, hence the absence of a question mark.. So many people are trying to score big in the Internet game. And I, not only have nowhere else to turn, but am trying once again to achieve my dreams of becoming recognized. And I figure I deserve it. After all, I have a lot of things to say. Things that from experience, no one gives any thought to. Perhaps it would have been a better idea to start blogging about these things months ago, when, say, they actually happened. Thus making me more of a passionate speaker. My passion has been drained from eight months of unemployment, homelessness resulting in staying at my bastard father's house, being fired by a castrating homophobe at subway, and finally, accepting an embarassing sexual fetish.
I can only hope that what I have to say reaches an audience. Whenever I get into a state of male P.M.S. bitching I always toss off the line, "I have to do everything myself." And what better a thing to do on your own then to jump start your own career as an entertainment personality?
Until next time, this is the Cereal Man, rinsing the bowl.

2 comments:

  1. I like it. keep doing it. Spread it around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I like YOU, Halysep. My words mean nothing if it weren't for my audience. And whilst I spin the blog pages day after day, balancing trash talk Portland tourism with my own grind of heavy hearted yet spiritual knowledge, to be enclosed into nothing would be my greatest unhappiness.

    ReplyDelete